The sustainability of the healthcare sector of the most important priorities of the Department of Health- Abu Dhabi, given the importance of the sector and the services provided to all nationals and residents. And because of this DoH works with its partners on different districts, both the medical and educational, on encouraging young Emirates to study Medicine and its different branches. They also work on training, improving and enhancing their skills to achieve the best standards in the healthcare district.
Generally, the admission requirements are as follows:
- High School Certificate attested by Ministry of Education with a minimum percentage of 80% for science stream and 85% for other streams for admission to Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Radiography & Medical Imaging, or Bachelor of Emergency Health (Paramedic) or Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- IELTS (Academic) Band > 5.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a score of 150 or higher in the CEPA English Exam.
- Applicants should not be older than 23 years.
- Medical Clearance is required for admission.
List of universities and medical schools in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi:
Scholarships offered by Universities or other.